- 1 egg,
- 150 gr. margarine (melted),
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon plain yoghurt,
- 1/2 cup warm milk,
- 2.5 teaspoons rapid-rise yeast,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 3 tablespoons vinegar,
- 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar,
- 2 teaspoon salt,
- All purpose flour,
- For the top: 1 egg yolk, sesame seeds and black cumin seeds,
- For the filling: crumbled feta cheese.
- Mix the yeast, sugar and warm milk in a bowl,
- Whisk together the egg, yeast mixture and all the other wet ingredients in a large bowl,
- Add the salt,
- Mix the baking powder into the flower,
- Add the flour into the wet mixture slowly, mixing and kneading with your hands until you get a smooth soft dough,
- Let the dough rest for 45 mins,
- Pull clementine-sized pieces out of the dough, place some crumbled feta cheese in the centre and mold the dough around the cheese to form smooth balls.
- Brush beaten egg yolk over each ball and sprinkle sesame seeds and black cumin seeds,
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius, until golden brown.