- 400 gr strawberries,
- 250 gr. petit beurre biscuits (or any other butter biscuits you like),
- 1 tabespoon granulated sugar,
- 160 gr. chocolate,
- Ground pistachios to decorate.
- Put the strawberries in a saucepan and cook them until the strawberries soften and fall apart to release their juices,
- Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and continue cooking until you get a thick consistency,
- Let the strawberry sauce cool down,
- Whiz the biscuits up in a food processor,
- Add the strawberry sauce and mix with your hands,
- Form walnut size balls from the mixture,
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave,
- Dip the balls into the melted chocolate and place on a tray lined with parchment paper,
- Sprinkle ground pistachios on top,
- Refrigerate and let them rest until the chocolate solidifies.