- 2 cups fava beans,
- 1 onion,
- 1 carrot,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 1/2 tsp sugar,
- Fresh juice of 1/2 lemon,
- 2 tbsp olive oil,
- 3 cups water,
- Olive oil, chopped dill, chopped red peppers for topping.
- Put fava beans, halved onion, carrot, water, salt, sugar and olive oil into a pressured cooker, cook for 20 mins.,
- When you open the lid if there is too much water cook until 2-3 tbsp of water remain,
- Add lemon juice and blend all the ingredients together,
- Rinse a 14*20 cm dish and pour the blended mixture into it, set aside to cool, then put into the fridger for 1 hour,
- Remove from the dish, cut into square slices,
- Top with olive oil, chopped dill and chopped red pepper.