- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup milk,
- 2 tsps of baking powder,
- 2 cups whole wheat flour,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 2 cups of crumbled feta cheese,
- 1 tsp vegetable oil.
- Beat the eggs until creamy,
- Add milk and beat,
- Add baking powder, salt and flour step by step and keep beating until no lumps,
- Add into the cheese and stir well,
- Brush a large non-stick pan with the oil and heat the pan,
- Pour the mixture into the pan one scoop at a time,
- Cook until you see the bubble on top, then turn upside down and cook the other side as well,
- Follow the same steps until you use the whole mixture.