- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup milk,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 2,5 cup corn meal,
- 10 g baking powder,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese,
- For decoration 6-7 olives (pitted and chopped).
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl,
- Add the vegetable oil and milk and continue whisking,
- Add the corn meal, baking powder and salt slowly while stirring, then whisk until everything is well incorporated,
- Add cheese and stir well,
- Distribute the batter evenly among 6 big sized muffin molds,
- Pour and distribute evenly the rest of the batter,
- Decorate with olives,
- Bake in a 190 degrees Celsius preheated oven until golden brown.