Canned Peach Juice Recipe
I especially used small jars so that we could drink it in one go when we opened it. After opening, you can keep it for 4-5 days in the refrigerator, by the way, it will not spoil immediately, don't worry. 7 small 300-400 ml jars and 1 medium 500 ml jar were released. Again, I didn't jar about 400 ml of it, so that it could be a drink for dinner and we can taste it. We couldn't get enough of the taste :)
In recipes like these, which are diluted and drunk, I open the jar and pour it into the jug. Then I fill the jar with water and pour it into the jug. Thus, I both measure the water I will add to it and rinse the jar. While preparing such cans, I make sure that the density and sugar are in such a way that when opened with water as much as itself, it will be in its full flavor. So I can easily measure it with a jar while using it.
By the way, the amount of sugar will vary according to the sugar content of the peaches you use. Be sure to adjust it to taste. Don't forget to add water while using it while tasting it. It should be more sugary than what you normally drink, so in this case.
If you also have some apricots, you might want to check this canned apricot juice recipe as well.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 4 kg of peaches,
- 1.5 cups of sugar.
- Wash the peaches,
- Pit and cut into quarters,
- Transfer the peaches into a deep pan and cover the lid,
- Cook in low heat until tender, stirring constantly,
- Pulse with a blender until smooth,
- Add into the sugar, stir and cook for another 5 mins. in low heat,
- Scoop the mixture into the jars,
- Seal the jars tight,
- Place the jars into a pressure canner or pressure cooker and cover with hot water,
- Cover the lid and cook for 3-5 mins after the steam comes out,
- Remove the jars from water and dry with a towel,
- Turn the jars upside down and set aside overnight,
- Keep in a cool place away from sun.