- 4 kg peaches,
- 1,5 cups sugar.
- Wash the peaches,
- Pit and cut into quarters,
- Transfer the peaches into a deep pan and cover the lid,
- Cook in low heat until tender, stirring constantly,
- Pulse with a blender until smooth,
- Add into the sugar, stir and cook for another 5 mins. in low heat,
- Scoop the mixture into the jars,
- Seal the jars tight,
- Place the jars into a pressure canner or pressure cooker and cover with hot water,
- Cover the lid and cook for 3-5 mins after the steam comes out,
- Remove the jars from water and dry with a towel,
- Turn the jars upside down and set aside overnight,
- Keep in a cool place away from sun.