The Easiest Cold Brewed Coffee Recipe
With the high temperatures, our need for cold drinks has increased. Cold beverages are good, but many of them have the guilt to take unnecessary calories because of the sugar they contain. There is no calorie-free food, but when you eat, at least your stomach is full, it seems to me that beverages are a little unnecessary sources of calories as they do not feed you.
So this summer I turned to cold coffee instead of my favorite drinks such as lemonade, strawberry milkshake, peach ice tea. One other advantage of cold brewed coffee is that it is easier to prepare than all those beverages. It may be not right to call it "prepare". All you have to do is put the coffee and water in a jar, it will take care of the rest itself.
How long is cold brewed coffee stored?
With this method, you can store the cold brewed coffee in the refrigerator for up to one week.
How to Drink Cold Brewed Coffee?
You can consume your cold brewed coffee plain, with ice, with milk or with sugar.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 heaped tablespoons of ground coffee,
- 500 ml of cold water.
- Take the water in a jar and add the coffee,
- Cover the lid and set aside in the fridge for 24 hours,
- Strain with a coffee filter or cheesecloth,
- Take into a glass bottle and keep it in the refrigerator,
- You can serve it plain, with ice or milk.