- 1 cup hazelnuts,
- 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 tbsps cocoa powder,
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Pull up the hazelnuts, confectioners sugar and cocoa powder in a food processor until almost liquid and transfer into a mixing bowl,
- Add vegetable oil and mix until homogenous,
- Add the flour gradually and knead until you get a non-sticky dough,
- By using a cookie scoop place cookies in a baking tray,
- Bake the cookies in a 170 C preheated oven for 10 mins.,
- Turn the oven off and wait 3 mins. before removing the cookies from the oven.