Buckwheat Pilav Recipe
Serving : 4 Servings
- 1 cup of buckwheat,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 tsp ground chilli,
- 1 sweet spoon thyme,
- 2 cups of boiling water (if you have use broth),
- Salt to taste.
- Wash and draing the buckwheat,
- Heat the butter in a large pan,
- Add the ground chilli and mix,
- Add the buckwheat and sautee for a few minutes,
- Add water and sal, stir and cover the lid,
- Cook in low heat until the water is completely absorbed and buckwheat is tender,
- Add thyme, stir and remove from heat.