- 2 eggs (1 egg yolk will be brushed on top),
- 1 cup warm milk,
- 100 g butter, at room temperature,
- 2 teaspoons yeast,
- 2 table spoon sugar,
- 1 teaspoon salt,
- App. 4 cups flour,
- Sesame seeds for topping.
- 1 handful of parsley,
- 250 g curd cheese or crumbled feta cheese.
- Combine milk, sugar and yeast in a mixing bowl,
- Add butter, 1 egg and 1 egg white, mix well,
- Ad flour part by part and start to knead,
- After you add half of the flour add salt,
- Keep adding flour and kneading until you reach a soft dough that does not stick to your hands,
- Make a ball, cover and set aside for 45 mins.,
- Mix cheese and chopped parsley together,
- Knead the dough again and roll into a rectangular shape with a pin roller,
- Make small slits on two sides,
- Evenly place the filling in the centre,
- Fold the pieces onto the centre, changing sides after every fold,
- Brush the top with egg yolk, sprinkle sesame seeds,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees pre heated oven until golden brown.