- 500 g black mulberry,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 3 lt water.
- Take black mulberries in a deep bowl and pour sugar on top,
- Set aside in the fridge for 1 night,
- Next day transfer the sugar+mulberry mixture into a pan and add water,
- Cook for 20-25 mins. in low heat after it starts to boil,
- Remove from heat and set aside until it comes to room temperature,
- Drain the mulberries with a cheesecloth and throw away,
- Transfer syrup into a pitcher and put to fridge,
- Serve cold and with ice if you deserve.