Black Eyed Pea Salad
Serving : 4 Servings
- 2 cups dry black-eyed peas,
- 1 cup boiled corn,
- 3 pieces of cornichon pickles,
- 2-3 roasted red peppers,
- 10 green olives,
- Half a bunch dill,
- 1/4 fresh mint leaves,
- Olive oil,
- Juice of half a lemon,
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses.
- Boil the black-eyed peas until soft and drain,
- Finely chop pickles, olives, dill, mint leaves and roasted red peppers.
- Mix them together in a large bowl along with the corn, salt, olive oil, lemon juice and pomegranate molasses,
- Finally stir in the boiled and drained black-eyed peas.