Baked Chicken Thigh Recipe
When you think of chicken, potatoes come to mind, and when you think of potatoes, chicken comes to mind. They suit each other very well both when they are cooked together and when they are combined as different dishes. Especially if there is rice with it, I don't look for anything else on the table. However, if these three come together and potatoes and chicken are fried, you have to go hungry especially the next day so that you can make up for the calories you take :)
It's not because I'm on a diet or diet, but I do what people who think they are overweight and watch what they eat do not gain weight, I do it for the peace of my stomach. I try to avoid it as much as I can, as heavy fries, fatty foods, acidic drinks are my stomach's main enemies. I grease the foods that need to be fried with a little oil and put them in the oven. I think they taste better than frying, as they are low-fat.
It also brings us the greatest need of women; time. You throw the potatoes and chicken in the oven and either make your salad, set your table, or lie down and watch TV. But imagine that you are frying, all this time you have to stand by the stove. Those who have time can try for a long time, but those who have limited time, please follow me :)
Enjoy the recipe...
- 10 chicken thighs,
- 4 medium potatoes,
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil,
- 6-7 green pepper,
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes.
For the Sauce:
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste,
- 1/2 teaspoon of red sweet ground pepper,
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 glass of water,
- 2 tablespoons of oil,
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into apple slices,
- Take sliced potatoes and washed chicken drumsticks in a 27x40 cm oven tray,
- Drizzle oil on it and mix it with your hands so that each of them is lubricated,
- Put it in the oven and cook at 190 C degrees until the potatoes and thighs are soft (about 30-35 minutes),
- For the sauce, heat the oil in a sauce pan,
- Add the tomato paste and fry until the smell is gone,
- Add the red sweet ground pepper and mix,
- Add the grated tomatoes and cook for a few minutes, stirring,
- Add water and salt, mix and remove from fire,
- Take the tray out of the oven and pour the sauce over it,
- Arrange the tomatoes and peppers on it and return it to the oven,
- Cook more about 20 minutes until the peppers are golden brown.