Apple Cinnamon Wet Cake Recipe
This is a delicious but dangerous cake. If you say how dangerous a cake is, you can make the cake and test it yourself. I am sure you will understand very well what I mean after you devour 3-4 slices of cake in one sitting. It is so light that you do not realize that you are eating, but once you see, the slices disappear in front of you one by one.
Fortunately, the amount of oil is less. In addition, it contains cinnamon, which does not end with counting its benefits. It prevents tremors and vascular occlusion in the hands and feet. It is good for stomach ailments and stomachaches. It increases sexual desire. It has gas-reducing properties. It cuts bad odors, cough and diarrhea. It increases body resistance. Useful against cold and flu. Cinnamon, which balances blood sugar, is very useful for diabetics.
Let me make an important reminder. I recommend that you bake this cake in a tray, not in a muffin tin. Because it is both a wet and a puffy cake. It can lose its form when baked in a cake mold.
The dough for the cake may be the hardest dough you can make in your life, but don't worry, this is an indication that everything is fine.
Baking soda does not give bitterness because we have acid, sour apple, that activates carbonate. As the complaints about the bitterness of the cake increased, I added 1 tablespoon of lemon juice to ensure the job.
When really sour apples are used, it easily removes 2 cups of sugar (I say this as someone who does not like too much sugar), but if your apples are not so sour, 1.5 cups of sugar will be enough.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup of oil,
- 1.5 - 2 cups of granulated sugar,
- 4 medium green, sour apples,
- 2 cups of flour,
- 2 wipe teaspoons of cinnamon,
- 2 wipe teaspoons of baking soda,
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice,
- 1/2 cup of walnuts,
- Extra lemon juice to prevent apples from browning.
- Peel and chop the apples into small pieces and pour lemon juice (you can use your eyes) on it and mix it,
- Beat eggs and sugar well,
- Add the oil and whisk
- Slowly add half of the flour and whisk,
- If you are going to use lemon, at this stage, mix the baking soda with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and add it after it foams and mix,
- Add the baking soda mixture and cinnamon to the dough and whisk,
- Add the remaining flour (it will be better to leave the beater at this stage and continue with a spatula or wooden spoon) and mix,
- Add the apples and blend (keep this stage as long as possible),
- Add walnuts last and mix,
- Pour the dough into a greased 21*33 cm baking dish,
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until the toothpick test comes out clean.