Acuka is one of my wife's favorite breakfast dishes. His uncle's wife does it very well, and that's why he has a fondness for acuka from his childhood. Every time we go to visit our aunt, he still tells us that you like it and brings it out to us. I like it very much when people who are close to each other know each other's eating habits.
Who likes what, what they are allergic to, what they don't eat, does they drink their tea with or without sugar... When these are known, it seems to me that sincerity and the value given to each other increase. Because only one knows so many details about a loved one. When I go to a friend, it makes me very happy that they don't put a spoon in my tea cup. I think I am important enough to keep in mind that I drink tea without sugar.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 5 tablespoons of sweet pepper paste,
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste,
- 1/2 cup of olive oil,
- 1 cup of ground walnuts,
- 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs,
- 5 cloves of garlic,
- 3 teaspoons of red pepper flakes,
- 1 teaspoon of thyme,
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint,
- Any other spice you like,
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan,
- Add the pepper and tomato pastes and stir for 1-2 mins,
- Add the crushed garlic, stir for 1 min and remove from heat,
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix everything together until you reach the consistency of a paste,
- Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours and serve.