- 5 tablespoons sweet pepper paste,
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste,
- 1/2 cup olive oil,
- 1 cup ground walnuts,
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs,
- 5 cloves garlic,
- 3 teaspoons red pepper flakes,
- 1 teaspoon thyme,
- 1 teaspoon dried mint,
- Any other spice you like,
- Salt to taste.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan,
- Add the pepper and tomato pastes and stir for 1-2 mins,
- Add the crushed garlic, stir for 1 min and remove from heat,
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix everything together until you reach the consistency of a paste,
- Refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours and serve.