10 Minutes No Bake Tiramisu Recipe
We have a really easy recipe today. You can prepare it in 10 mins. as the name says. You can serve the dessert immediately. But it's better to set it in the fridge for 2 hours before serving.
You can keep it in the fridge covered with a plastic wrap for 2 more days. The taste and consistency doesn't change. But in the fourth day it starts to feel thet it's getting stale. This doesn't mean you can't eat, you ca. But it would not be the perfect dessert for guests.
You can use cream cheese or mascarpone. Choose whichever you like more, in that way the dessert would taste better for you.
You can use coffee prepared with coffee machine, french press or mocha pot. You can also use instant coffee, but not preferable.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 200 g biscotti savoiardi,
- 400 g mascarpone cheese / cream cheese,
- 400 ml heavy cream,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 2 cups brewed coffee,
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Beat the cream in a narrow and deep container until stiff peaks,
- Add sugar and beat until melts,
- Stir the cheese with a spatula in a separate bowl,
- Add the beaten cream and stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained,
- Dip half of the biscuits into the coffee and place them in a 20 * 30 cm baking dish,
- Pour half of the cheese mixture on top and flatten,
- Dip the remaining biscuits into the coffee and place them on top,
- Put the remaining cheese mixture into a piping bag and pipe on top of the biscuits,
- Sprinkle cocoa powder over,
- You can serve immediately or preferably, after setting in the fridge for 1-2 hours.