Strawberry Puff Pastry Dessert Recipe
- 4 rectengular puff dough leaves,
- 20 strawberries,
- Confectioners sugar for topping.
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 2 scoopful of confectioners sugar.
- Remove the dough from freezer to fridge and let sit there for 15 mins.,
- Then cut into halve each,
- Put the leaves into a baking pan covered with parchement paper,
- Put another parchement paper over and place another baking pan on top (that will prevent them to raise),
- Bake in a 180 C degrees preheated oven until golden (for about 20 mins.),
- Meanwhile beat heavy cream together with sugar until fluffy and put in the fridge until the puff dough leaves are cool,
- Then remove the cream from the fridge and put into a piping bag,
- Pipe some cream onto one of the leaves and place strawberry slices all around,
- Place another puff dough leaf on top,
- Sprinkle confectioners suger over and garnish with strawberries.