- 3 round shaped yufka,
- 300 g feta cheese,
- 1 cup pasley, chopped,
- 3/4 cup milk,
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 egg yolk for brushing,
- Nigella seeds for topping.
- Smash feta cheese with a fork and combine with pasley,
- Place yufkas on top of each other and cut into four (you will have 12 triangle shaped yufka pieces,
- Brush a piece first with oil then milk,
- Place 2 tbsps cheese mixture through the wide round edge,
- Flap the edge inside and roll it up till the end ,
- Then, again roll it inside forming a spiral shape,
- Repeat the process for each piece and place them into a greased baking sheet,
- Brush them with egg yolk and sprinkle nigella seeds on top,
- Bake in a 180 C degrees oven until golden (for about 50-60 mins.).