- 1/2 cup lukewarm water,
- 1/2 cup lukewarm milk,
- 2,5 cups flour,
- 2 tsps active dry yeast,
- 1 tbsp sugar,
- 2 tsps salt.
- 500 g ground beef,
- 1 onion, grated,
- 6 green peppers, chopped,
- 2 tomatoes, diced,
- Salt to taste,
- 1/2 tsp black pepper,
- 1/2 tsp cumin.
- In a mixing bowl sift flour, yeast, sugar and salt,
- Add milk and water and combine well,
- Knead the dough until smooth and elastic and give a ball shape,
- Cover the dough ball with a clean damp towel and put aside for about an hour until it doubles in size,
- In a deep bowl combine ground beef, onion, peppers, tomatoes, salt, pepper and cumin and mix well,
- When the dough doubles knead for 5 minutes and cut in 6 pieces,
- Knead and give a ball shape to each,
- Flatten the balls with your hands first and then roll in an oval shape with a roller,
- Spread the topping on each dough evenly and fold the long sides towards inside and twist the ends,
- Sprinkle some flour in a cooking tray and arrange flat breads on the tray,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees preheated oven until the edges golden.