- 100 g butter,
- 1 /2 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 cup plain yoghurt at room temperature,
- 2 eggs at room temperature,
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast,
- 5 cups flour,
- 1/2 tablespoon salt.
- 1 tablespoon grape molasses,
- 1/2 cup water.
- Melt the butter,
- Mix well the melted butter, vegetable oil, yoghurt and egss in a deep bowl,
- Mix flour, yeast and salt in another bowl,
- Add the dry ingredients into the liquid one gradually and knead,
- Knead the dough for about 10 minutes until it is smooth and elastic,
- Cover the bowl with a damp dish towel,
- Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour, until the dough has doubled in size,
- Mix molases and water,
- Preheat your oven to 200 ºC,
- Carefully divide the dough into 10 pieces,
- Shape each piece into a round,
- Coat a finger in flour, and gently press your finger into the center of each dough ball to form a ring,
- Sink each ring into the molases-water mixture and then cover with sesame all around,
- Transfer them to a lightly oiled baking sheet,
- Bake until golden brown.