For Swiss Chard Base;
- 400 g swiss chard,
- 2 cups plain yogurt,
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil,
- 1 clove of garlic.
- 1 cup fine bulgur,
- 1 cup boiling water,
- 1 tbsp tomato paste,
- 2 tbsps flour,
- Salt to taste,
- 1 tbsp butter,
- 1 tss chilli pepper.
- Place the bulgur, salt and water in a saucepan and cook over very low heat until all the water is absorbed, set aside to cool,
- Meanwhile remove the stem and center vein of swiss chards and chop finely,
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan,
- Add swiss chard and cook, stirring, until tender,
- When it cools and yogurt, minced garlic and salt, mix well,
- When bulgur comes at room temperature add tomato pasta and flour, knead well,
- Make hazelnut sized balls,
- Place the balls in a baking sheet covered with flour (to prevent patties from sticking),
- Melt butter in a large pan,
- Add chilli and stir,
- Then add patties and sautee for 2-3 mins.,
- Serve patties on the swiss chard base.