- 500 gr boiled chickpeas,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper,
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger,
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika,
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin,
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg,
- 3 teaspoons salt,
- 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Drain the chickpeas and tap dry using paper towel,
- In a large bowl combine the chickpeas with oil,
- Add all the spices and mix carefully without mashing the chickpeas,
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper on a single layer,
- Bake in an oven preheated to 210 degrees Celsius for 40 mins, stirring 2 times in between.