Spicy Roasted Chickpeas Recipe
If you are a spice lover, these chickpeas will be indispensable. Although it may seem a little time consuming to make, once you taste it, you will see that it is well worth it. You can change the spices according to your taste. However, I recommend that you prefer powdered spices instead of flaky spices such as mint and thyme for good adhesion to chickpeas.
In front of the TV alone, in meetings with friends, watching matches, movie nights, etc. A very different treat you can make. If you don't like to eat the corn or cookies you buy when you go to the cinema, you can throw these chickpeas in your bag and enjoy while watching your movie.
Moreover, it is very low in calories when compared to snacks or nuts taken from outside. It contains very useful spices that we normally do not consume much.
This recipe will save your life, especially if you have children who cannot feed pulses at home. With a glass of compote or freshly squeezed fruit juice, your children will be delighted and you will feel comfortable.
You know, we have a New Year's Eve celebration ahead of us. If you are planning to host guests at home, I would definitely say try this recipe. It will be a nice surprise to surprise your guests.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 500g of boiled chickpeas,
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil,
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper,
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger,
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika,
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder,
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin,
- 1/2 teaspoon of grated nutmeg,
- 3 teaspoons of salt,
- 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Drain the chickpeas and tap dry using paper towel,
- In a large bowl combine the chickpeas with oil,
- Add all the spices and mix carefully without mashing the chickpeas,
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper on a single layer,
- Bake in an oven preheated to 210 degrees Celsius for 40 mins, stirring 2 times in between.