3 Ingredients Oatmeal Cookies
Serving : 11 Cookies
- 2 bananas,
- 1,5 cup oatmeal,
- 6-7 dried apricots, chopped finely.
- Place oats in blender or food processor and blend until oats become the consistency of flour,
- Mash bananas with a fork,
- In a bowl combine oat and banana together,
- Add chopped dried apricot and mix well,
- Drop dough by large tablespoons onto cookie sheet; flatten a bit with a rubber spatula,
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until cookies are set,
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.