- 2 eggs,
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 3 tablespoons yoghurt,
- 1,5 cups flour,
- 2.5 tablespoons cocoa powder,
- 2 teaspoons baking powder,
- Vanilla extract.
- Whisk together the eggs and sugar,
- Whisk in the oil and yoghurt,
- Stir together the dry ingredients in a bowl and add to the wet mixture part by part while whisking,
- Whisk until you get a smooth batter and transfer into a piping bag,
- Pipe into ice cream cones to fill 3/4,
- Place the filled cones on a baking dish,
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 3 mins.