- 1 onion,
- 3 tomatoes,
- 2 green cayenne peppers,
- 2 cloves garlic,
- 1 handful parsley,
- 1 handful dill,
- 1 teaspoons tomato paste,
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin,
- 2 teaspoons thyme,
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,
- 3-4 tablespoons pomegranate molasses.
- Whiz the onion, peppers, garlic, parsley and dill up in a blender or a food processor until well combined,
- Peel the tomatoes and grate or process them in the same way,
- Combine the tomatoes with the onion mixture in a large bowl,
- Stir in the tomato paste, pomegranate molasses, spices, olive oil and salt.