- 2 eggs,
- 1 cup milk,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 cup all purpose flour,
- 3 bananas, chopped,
- 1 cup sugar,
- 1 cup grated coconut,
- 2 tsp. baking powder,
- 1 pinch salt.
- Mix eggs and sugar until creamy,
- Add milk and vegetable oil and mix,
- In a seperate bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt an grated coconut,
- Add the dry ingredients to liquid ingredients gradually and mix,
- Add chopped bananas and mix well with a spatula,
- Pour batter into a greased 24*24 cm baking dish and bake in preheated 180 C degreees until golden.