- 1 cup canned chickpeas,
- 2 cups strained yogurt,
- 1 red pepper, roasted,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 2 tbsps vegetable oil,
- 1 tsp chilli powder,
- Salt to taste,
- Chopped parsley for topping.
- Grate the garlic and add into the yogurt together with salt,
- Peel and chop the pepper and add into the yogurt as well,
- Stir all together and pour into a serving plate,
- In a pan heat vegetable oil and add chickpeas,
- Sautee for a few mins.,
- Add chilli powder and stir well,
- Place chickpeas on top of the yogurt mixture and sprinkle chopped parsley over.