- 500 g sirloin steak, 1 cm thick,
- 400 g mushrooms, sliced thinly,
- 1 onion, chopped,
- 200 ml heavy cream,
- 1 tbsp butter,
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- Hot boiled spaghetti for 4 servings.
- Melt the butter in a large pan,
- Add sirloin steaks and fry both sides, remove into a bakingware,
- Bake in a 150 C degrees pre-heated oven until the remaining ingredients are ready,
- Add onions into the pan in which you have fried sirloin steaks (add butter if needed) and saute until tender,
- Add mushrooms and saute until tender,
- Add heavy cream and stir well,
- When the cream starts to boil add sirloin steaks and cook for few mins.,
- Add salt and pepper, remove from heat,
- Serve with spaghetti.