- 3 pieces of medium size potatos,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 teaspoon of salt,
- 1 teaspoon of pepper flakes,
- 1 teaspoon thyme,
- 1 teaspoon dried mint,
- 1 teaspoon ground chilli.
- Peel the potatoes and chop them up in large cubes,
- Take the potatoes into a deep bowl and add enough boiling water to pass them over and wait for 2 min.,
- Drain the potatoes and take into another container and add the oil, salt and spices and mix,
- Spread the potatoes on the baking tray covered with wax paper,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden.