- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 cup milk,
- 1 handful minced parsley,
- 10-12 slices bread,
- 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Whisk together the egg, salt, milk and minced parsley,
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet,
- Dip both sides of the bread in the egg mixture and place on the skillet,
- Cook on both sides until golden brown,
- Remove them from the skillet and place on a plate lined with paper towel,
- Now add 1 more tablespoon of butter in the skillet and cook the rest of the bread slices (wipe the skillet with paper towel to get rid of any burnt butter),
- Continue until you use up all the bread.