Yumurta Kapama Recipe
You know, there are some recipes that give you the feeling of being specially thought about how we can increase the calorie of it. This recipe is their father-in-law. You take the beautiful hard-boiled egg and throw it in the calorie bomb butter. Doesn't sound mind-blowing does it? As a matter of fact, it seemed that way to me, too, until I tasted it.
It all started on Saturday when my husband forgot the eggs on the stove while she was preparing breakfast and overcooked it. I like apricot-like eggs, and he likes soft-boiled eggs. We chose not to eat the eggs when they were overcooked. Salad vs. I actually planned to evaluate it by doing it.
But the next morning, when I thought of this recipe, I tried this recipe, saying this is the opportunity. It was incredibly delicious. I'm aware that it looks very stylish in terms of appearance, but I'm sure it would be much more delicious if the eggs were cut smaller and dipped in butter.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 2 eggs,
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter,
- 2 teaspoons of paprika,
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes,
- 1 teaspoon of dried mint,
- Hard-boil the eggs,
- Remove the shell and cut in half with a sharp knife,
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan,
- Stir in the paprika,
- Place the eggs cut side down
- Sprinkle the salt, dried mint and red pepper flakes on top,
- Cook for 2-3 mins and remove from heat.