It becomes a delicious meal with tea and breakfast items. For some reason, the pleasure of having breakfast at dinner is something different for me. I do not know if the mischievous happiness of breaking the rules or the happiness arising from the breakfast itself, as Cemal Süreya said that breakfast should have something to do with happiness. But it is different, here is the pleasure of breakfast tables at dinner.
Although menemen is generally made with the same materials, it differs only in 1 material. It is also onion. I do not put onions in your menemen. I saw that from my family, I got used to it that way, so I don't put it either. It's all about habit. There is no such logical explanation. If you like bitterness, you can add chili pepper.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 6-7 green peppers,
- 3 tomatoes,
- 4 eggs,
- 1/4 cup olive oil,
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- Cut the peppers and tomatoes into cubes,
- Heat the oil in a pan,
- Add the peppers and cook on low heat until softened,
- Add the tomatoes and cook until softened,
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs and salt,
- Add the beaten eggs into the pan,
- Cook on low heat (lid on) without stirring, but ensuring that eggs get in between the vegetables,
- Remove from heat once the egg solidifies.