- 4 large eggs,
- 2 spoonful of sugar,
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil,
- 1 tbsp yogurt or buttermilk,
- 1 cup flour,
- 1 spoonful of wheat or corn starch,
- 1 tsps baking powder,
- 20 g vanilin sugar.
For Choccolate Cream;
- 2 cups milk,
- 2 spoonful of flour,
- 1 egg,
- 3 spoonful of sugar,
- 2 spoonful of cocoa powder,
- 1 tbsp butter,
- 40 g bitter choholate.
- 2 bananas.
- Grated chocolate and confectioners sugar.
- For cream mix together milk, egg, sugar, flour and cocoa powder in a pan,
- Cook in low heat, constantly stirring, until set,
- Add butter and chocolate and stir constantly until they melt,
- Stir frequantly until it gets at room temperature,
- For cake cream together the eggs and sugar,
- Add vegetable oil and yogurt and beat well,
- In a bowl mix flour, starch, baking powder and vanilin sugar together,
- Add dry mixture to the egg mixture and beat,
- Pour the batter into a baking pan covered with pachement paper,
- Bake in a 170 C degrees pre-heated oven for 12 mins.,
- Remove from the oven and cover with a towel immediately,
- Set aside for 5 min., carefully peel off parchement papr, then roll the cake and cover with the towel again,
- Set aside until it gets at room temperature,
- Unroll the cake and spread with 2/3 of the chocolate cream,
- Arrange the banana slices along the long end, then reroll the cake,
- Cover the cake with the remaining chocolate cream,
- Top with grated chocolate and confectioners sugar.