- 1/2 avocado,
- 1 medium banana,
- 1 tablespoon honey,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder,
- 1 cup whole wheat flour,
- 1 teaspoon baking soda,
- 1/2 cup of raspberries.
- Peel and chop the avocado and the banana coarsely,
- Put into a blender and pulse until smooth,
- Take the mixture in a deep bowl and add honey, cacao powder, baking soda and flour on it and stir,
- Add the raspberries and mix,
- Scoop the mixture into a baking sheet covered with
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees until dry.