- 1 cup boiled chickpeas,
- 1 cup boiled corn,
- 2 tablespoons corn meal,
- 1 cup milk,
- 2 tablespoons butter,
- 1 tablespoon finely minced dill,
- 4 cups water,
- Black pepper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the corn meal. Stir for 1-2 mins over medium heat.
- Add the milk and water to the pan while stirring continuously,
- Once the mixture boils, add the chickpeas and corn,
- Cook until the soup thickens,
- Stir in the chopped dill, salt and black pepper,
- Cook for 5 more minutes and remove from heat.