Chocolate Magic Cake Recipe
This time I prepared a very different recipe for you. This is actually a two-in-one recipe. Both milk dessert and cake in one. But the best part is you don't need to prepare it separately. You just prepare a mixture, it decomposes on its own. It becomes a very dense layer at the bottom, a creamy layer in the middle, and a cake layer at the top. There is nothing to say about the taste. If you can't stop yourself with logic, it's a little difficult to stop eating with willpower. It tastes pretty close to a soufflé. If you love souffle and do not dare to make it, I think this practical or practical recipe is for you.
The only trick you need to pay attention to is the whisking phase of the egg whites. When you turn the bowl upside down, you have to whisk it until it becomes a solid that will not flow. Otherwise, the cake part on the top will not form. Other than that, there are no difficulties. It is not much different from regular cake making. You may have a little difficulty understanding whether it is cooked or not. The toothpick test will not work because it is wet inside. It is a sign that it is cooked when it is completely cooked and crusted. Since the cooking time of each oven varies a lot, I do not give time again in order not to mislead you. Please do not insist on this.
If you don't like cocoa flavors, you can try the magic cake recipe.
And before I forget... yes no baking powder :)
Enjoy the recipe...
- 4 eggs, yolks and whites separated,
- 3/4 cup of sugar,
- 120 g of butter, melted, warmed
- 2 cups of lukewarm milk,
- 3/4 cups of all purpose flour,
- 3 tbsp. of cacao powder.
- In a large bowl mix egg whites until stiff,
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar,
- Add melted butter and continue beating for another minute,
- Add the milk and mix,
- Then add the flour and cacao powder and mix it in,
- Gently fold in beaten egg whites using a spatula,
- Pour batter into a greased 23*23 cm baking dish (do not use spring form because batter is too liquid and the pan could leak) and bake in preheated 180 C degreees until the top is cooked well,
- Cool in the pan for at least 1 hour,
- Serve sprinkled with cacao powder.