- 4 eggs (whites and yolks are separated),
- 3/4 cup sugar,
- 100 g butter, melted and became to room temperature,
- 2 cups milk,
- 1 cup+ 1 tbsp flour,
- 10 g vanilin sugar.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until creamy,
- Add melted butter and keep beating,
- Add milk and beat,
- Add flour step by step and whisk,
- Add vanilin sugar and whisk again,
- In a seperate bowl beat egg whites until foamy,
- Add egg whites to the first mixture and mix well,
- Grease a 22*22 cm baking dish and pour the batter,
- Bake until in a 175 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden brown,
- Sprinkle granulated sugar while serving.