Magic Cake Recipe
I chose a sweet recipe for today to start the week sweet. I shared the cocoa magic cake recipe before. This time, I prepared the plain version. I loved both of them very much. If you ask me which one is more delicious, I cannot choose. But if you want to say which is the most delicious version, my answer is ready. Definitely warm. After taking it out of the oven, you can serve it by slicing after waiting for the first heat to come out for 10 minutes. After it cools down, it is not as nice as it is warm. I don't know if it can be consumed by heating.
I tried this cake with and without vanilla. For those who love vanilla, the vanilla version is very delicious. But since the predominant flavor is butter without vanilla, a wonderful butter flavor is felt, I think it is more delicious for me. That's why I gave vanilla optionally.
Yes, baking powder is not used in the recipe.
The texture of the cake is slightly different from normal cakes. The bottom part is in the consistency of pudding and the top is in the texture of sponge cake. It makes you feel like you are eating a soufflé. For this reason, I recommend souffle lovers to try this recipe.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 4 eggs (whites and yolks are separated),
- 3/4 cup of sugar,
- 100 g of butter, melted and became to room temperature,
- 2 cups of milk,
- 1 cup+ 1 tbsp of flour,
- 10 g of vanilin sugar.
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until creamy,
- Add melted butter and keep beating,
- Add milk and beat,
- Add flour step by step and whisk,
- Add vanilin sugar and whisk again,
- In a seperate bowl beat egg whites until foamy,
- Add egg whites to the first mixture and mix well,
- Grease a 22*22 cm baking dish and pour the batter,
- Bake until in a 175 C degrees pre-heated oven until golden brown,
- Sprinkle granulated sugar while serving.