- 9-10 apples,
- 2 lt. or more water,
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons salt.
- Deseed the apples and cut into large slices,
- Place them in a big jar,
- Add in the water (make sure to submerge the apples well),
- Add in the honey and stir,
- Cover the top of the jar with cheese cloth and tie the cloth using a thread,
- Store it somewhere dark and cool,
- For the first few days, stir everyday, then stir once a week,
- The apples on top (exposed to the air) will rotten, don’t be alarmed,
- You will understand that it is ready after it starts smelling sour (for me after about 1 month and 1 week),
- Drain it through the cheese cloth and place it in a glass bottles,
- Stir in the salt and refrigerate.