- 500 g chooped beef,
- 1 onion, cut into four,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1 tbsp butter,
- Salt and pepper to taste,
- 4 cups boiling water.
- Palce the chooped beef into a pressure cooker,
- Cook, constantly stirring, until the beef releases its juice and then it evaporates,
- Add onion, garlic cloves and water,
- Cover the lid adn cook for 50 mins. in law heat,
- When you open the lid if there is still some juice boil until evaporates,
- In a different pan melt the butter, add beef (throw away the onion and garlic),
- Add salt and pepper to taste,
- Cook, constantly stirring for 5 mins. in high heat.