Ingredients: (for 20 cm springform pan)
- 3 eggs (yolks and whites separated),
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar,
- 1/2 cup flour,
- 1 tablespoon starch,
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder,
- 1/2 cup warm water.
- Beat the egg whites using an electric mixer until you get stiff peaks,
- Add the sugar and beat a little more,
- In a separate bowl whisk together the egg yolks and water,
- Whisk in the flour, starch and cocoa,
- Add the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture little by little while folding using a spatula,
- Fold trying not to deflate the egg whites until you get a smooth batter,
- Pour into a greased springform pan,
- Bake in a 180 degrees celsius preheated until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.