- 1 cup flour,
- 1.5 cups water,
- 1 teaspoon sugar,
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt,
- Oil to fry,
- Extra sugar to cover.
For hot chocolate;
- 2.5 cups of milk,
- 1 tbsp cornstarch,
- 200 g dark chocolate.
- For Churros, take water, sugar and salt into a sauce pan,
- Bring to a boil,
- Add the flour and mix until no lumps,
- Cook for a few minutes and remove from heat,
- Wait ten mins. to cool a little bit,
- Meanwhile for hot chocolate melt starch in milk,
- Add the chocolate in small pieces and place on the stove,
- Cook over low heat, constantly stirring, until chocolate melts,
- Place the churro dough into a piping bag with a star tip and pipe 5-10 cm churros on a wax paper,
- Heat oil in a narrow and deep pot,
- Drop the churros slowly into the oil and fry them evenly,
- Remove the hot churros into a plate covered with paper towel,
- Optionally cover with sugar,
- Serve with hot chocolate.