Hot Chocolate Recipe
Hot drinks and a hot bowl of soup are the best accompaniment to cold winter days. It would be even better, especially if our hot drink satisfies both our hot and sweet needs. Salep and hot chocolate are the best examples of these, I think. If you are in love with the smell and taste of cocoa, I am sure you will prefer hot chocolate.
Today, I will introduce you to a much more delicious and easy-to-make recipe instead of hot chocolates that contain many additives, which are sold in ready-made bags. With just 4 ingredients, you can make a delicious hot chocolate in minutes. Not to mention the pleasure of satisfying your sweet needs with a low-calorie beverage.
Enjoy the recipe...
- 4 cups of milk,
- 4 teaspoons of cocoa,
- 4 teaspoons of sugar,
- 1 teaspoon of starch (optional),
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar (optional).
- Take cocoa, sugar (and starch if you are going to use it) in a sauce pan,
- Add milk to it
- Cook over medium heat, stirring, until it boils,
- If you are going to use vanilla sugar, add it when the mixture starts to boil,
- Whisk it quickly without taking it off of the heat and make it foamy,
- Remove from the heat, divide into glasses and serve immediately.