Honey and Walnut Cake Recipe
Serving : 6-8 Servings
- 2 eggs,
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar,
- 1 cup whole milk,
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil,
- 2 cups flour,
- 25 gr. baking powder,
- 2 tablespoons honey,
- 1/2 cup coarsely ground walnuts.
- Whisk the eggs and sugar until white and frothy,
- Add the milk, honey and oil, then continue whisking,
- Add the flour and baking powder and whisk you get a smooth mixture,
- Stir in the walnuts,
- Pour the batter into a greased (I used 21X21 cm) baking dish,
- Bake at 170 degrees celsius until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.