Basic Lamb Chops Recipe
- 400 g of lamb chops,
- 1/4 cup of olive oil,
- 1/4 tea spoon black pepper,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Combine olive oil, salt and pepper in a deep bowl,
- Add chops into the marinade and rub with your hands to make sure they are all covered,
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and set aside in the fridge at least half an hour and at most 24 hours,
- When you decide to cook take the marinade into a cast iron, and heat,
- Place the chops into the pan and cook until one side changes color,
- Then turn and cook the other sides until it changes color,
- Turn again and cook it until golden,
- Turn again and cook the other side until golden,
- Turn again and turn off the heat,
- Cover the lid and set aside for 15 minutes before serving.