- 1 cup red lentils,
- 1 tablespoon tahini,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice,
- Black pepper,
- Olive oil, pepper flakes and chopped parsley to garnish.
- Wash and drain the red lentil, take into a deep pot
- Add enough water to pass it over and boil it until softens,
- Drain the water and place the lentils in a deep bowl,
- Add tahini, mashed garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and cumin on it,
- Pulse the blender until you get a smooth consistency and take it to a service tray,
- Garnish with olive oil, pepper flakes and chopped parsley.