- 3 cups shredded unsweetened coconut,
- 1 cup powdered sugar,
- 1 cup milk powder,
- 100 ml heavy cream,
- 160 gr. bitter-sweet chocolate,
- For decoration: shredded unsweetened coconut and ground pistachio.
- In a large bowl, mix together the coconut, milk powder and powdered sugar,
- Add the heavy cream and mix well, then continue kneeding with your hands until it reaches the consistency of almond paste,
- Pour into a 20 cm x 20 cm dish and smooth out,
- Refrigerate for 45 mins,
- Cut into rectangles,
- Pour melted chocolate over the top,
- Decorate with coconut and ground pistachio.