- 2 lb. cauliflower florets,
- 1 tablespoon butter,
- 1 tablespoon flour,
- 1 cup milk,
- 1 teaspoon curry powder,
- 4 cups water,
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper,
- Salt to taste.
- Boil the cauliflower florets until softened, drain and cut into small pieces,
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan,
- Add the flour and cook for 1-2 mins constantly stirring,
- Add the boiled cauliflower along with 4 cups of water,
- Cook over medium heat while stirring until the soup thickens,
- Add the milk and boil for 1 more minute,
- Add the curry powder, black pepper and salt, stir, then remove from heat.