How to Roast and Peel Chestnuts Easily?
- 500 g chestnuts.
- Wash the chestnuts and dry them with a clean towel,
- Scratch across the curved sides with a knife,
- Place a parchement paper about twice as wide as the width of the tray on an oven tray,
- Place the chestnuts over and put some water on them with your fingertips,
- Cover the parchement paper on the chestnuts and fold it from the edges,
- Bake in a 190 C preheated oven fo 35 min.,
- Put the chestnuts into a plastic bag and let it sit for 2-3 minutes,
- Serve hot.