- 1,5 kg okra, trimmed,
- Juice of 1 lemon,
- 4 tomatoes, diced,
- 3 lt hot water,
- 4 lt ice cold water.
- Wash and drain okras,
- Boil 3 lt water in a deep pan,
- Add lemon juice and okras,
- Boil for 3-5 mins., until their colour becomes a dark green,
- Drain okras and immediately put into ice cold water,
- Wait for 2-3 mins and drain,
- Share tomatoes into 3 ziplocks,
- Put okras on top of tomatoes and close the bags, trying to remove all the air inside,
- Put in the freezer,
- While using you don’t have to defrost, you can use immediately after removing from freezer,
- You can keep it in the freezer up to 1 year.