Chia Seed Crackers Recipe
What is chia?
We've seen chia seeds in a chia pudding recipe before. Those who have not seen and those who want can look at this.
What are the sizes and prices of the cracker?
With the following amounts, a small amount of crackers comes out anyway. You can see from your photos, mine is for two. But this will vary depending on the dimensions. You can get twice the personality on a cracker the way mine will.
Like me, you can cook all the ingredients as a whole, break them and cook them piece by piece.
I set the portion for 6 people. That's the optimum amount for the calories per serving to be under 100.
How long does it take for crackers to cook?
The baking time will vary a lot depending on the changes. If you make it thin and in pieces, it will be possible to cook even in 15-20 minutes. But like mine it might take an hour. Just observe the color change and adjust your cooking time on your own.
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds,
- 12 tablespoons water,
- 2 tablespoons sun flower seeds,
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds,
- 1 tablespoon of black cumin,
- 2 tablespoons of ground walnuts,
- Mix the chia seeds and water until the chia seeds absorb all the water,
- Add other ingredients and mix,
- Pour the mixture into a baking sheet covered with parchement paper, give any shape you like,
- Bake in a 190 C degrees pre-heated oven until crispy (for 30-40 mins.).